31 August 2015

Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarius Ranger w/ an Omnispex

Of the two main Skitarii troops, I find I like the Rangers more. Though the Vanguards look nice with their sallet-type helmets, the snipers capable of moving and firing are more interesting to me. The general steampunk appearance is interesting, even if it wasn't what I imagined when I first thought of AdMech troops.
 Mars' red, black and white colour pattern is pretty striking, especially with the long, flowing robes.
 As I mentioned with my Sicarian Ruststalker, I think the models look really nice, just wish there were more posing options. Of course, it would be difficult to fit the robes with various kinds of legs, and would probably lead to clunkier-looking models. Still, I hope GW finds a way how this cake could be had and eaten, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment