25 September 2015

Terminator-armoured Rune Priest, work in progress

I originally intended to just make one rune priest in regular Mk.VI power armour. Then, I misplaced that and started to work on one in Mk.V armour while the first one was lost. Then, having already sculpted two psychic hoods, I decided I should have one in Terminator armour as well.
Though I like the frost axe included in the Wolf Guard Terminators kit, I'm having difficulties dealing with the thought of using a piece without modifying it. The storm bolter, on the other hand, is about ready here, with a double drum magazine and customized iron (bronze? Green stuff really, though) sights.
His right pauldron still needs some work. I'm thinking of including some knotwork decorations. Also, the top of his wrist still needs some fixing.

As it says in the title, this one is still very much work in progress. He's still lacking all the rune medallions, wolf teeth, wolftail talismans etc. a rune priest needs. I also think he should have a pelt somewhere on his armour.
This model's finished version here

No comments:

Post a Comment